Transfer chains - hard-wearing and durable
23. January 2019 | iwis drive systems
Gentle and clean conveying of workpiece carriers is important to us!
iwis transfer chains are used in many different industrial applications where goods need to be conveyed to the next stage of the production process – including situations that require particular cleanliness or especially gentle conveying of sensitive or fragile goods.
Our solution: Conveyor chains with fully enclosed attachment parts.
iwis has developed a comprehensive range of iwis transfer chains (TF) with durable plastic attachments to meet all the above mentioned requirements. All attachments fully enclose the functionals sections of the chain. This closed conveying system offers a number of advantages:
- Products stay clean and undamaged
- No dust or dirt can build up on the chain.
- All goods are conveyed on a flat surface
- There is no lifting of the load when the chain passes over the sprockets.
- iwis transfer chains have outstanding adhesive properties due to the initial lubricant applied to the base chain.
iwis offers three attachment versions depending on the applications:
- Standard applications
- Heat-resistant applications
- Antistatic applications
All attachments are made from extremely hard-wearing materials. Depending on the attachment and lubricant selected, iwis transfer chains can be used in temperatures ranging from -50°C to 150°C. After prior consultation with iwis, these chains can also fulfil food-grade (H1) or silicone-free (PWIS) requirements. Please contact us in advance for advice.
Typical examples are foodstuff processing, the electronics and PCB manufacturing industries, medical technology and pharmaceutical production and glass and ceramics processing.