Pitch p (mm)
Width between inner plates b1 min. (mm)
Roller diameter d1 max. (mm)
Pin diameter d2 max. (mm)
Pin length b4 max. (mm)
Max. add. length of connecting link b7 max. (mm)
Total width inner link b2 max. (mm)
Plate thickness Ti/To (mm)
3,1 / 3,1
Min. tensile strength ISO/DIN FU (kN)
Weight per meter (kg)
Bearing surface f (cm²)
Attachment dimensions A (mm)
Attachment dimensions B (mm)
Attachment dimensions H (mm)
Product InformationRoller chains with elastomer profiles are ideal for applications where fragile goods require gentle conveyor handling. ELITE chains are used for transporting goods that should not be scratched, such as coated or thin sheet metal, planed timber planks or pipes. The material iwis uses for the ELITE product range is nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) with a hardness of 80 Shore A. NBR offers the optimum combination of cohesive friction, abrasion resistance and durability. Other profile types are possible for special applications and can be supplied on request.
- All ELITE chain plates are tapered and shot-blasted; production processes such as fine blanking and ball-drifting ensure a particularly high contact ratio
- Seamless, cold-extruded, shot-blasted rollers with extremely regular wall thickness
- The standard rubber profile is nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) with a hardness of 80 Shore A.
- NBR combines the best characteristics of cohesive friction, abrasion resistance and durability.
- Chains with natural rubber or polyurethane profiles are available on request.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °C to +100 °C (at changed hardness and friction values)
- Conveyor technology
- Warehouse technology, materials-handling industry
- Assembly and industrial handling systems
- Wood processing industry