FLEXON LBP chains are flat top chains fitted with a number of small rollers, allowing the gentle movement of particularly sensitive or fragile products on accumulation belts.
The high number of small rollers on the chain surface allow reduced rolling friction between the underside of the goods and the surface of the rollers. The goods on conventional flat top chains slide to an abrupt stop in the accumulation area. However, the sliding process subjects the load to much higher physical stress in the contact zone and a higher risk of damage to products with sensitive surfaces.
- Consistently high breaking strength
- Very low backline pressure for optimum product accumulation
- Extremely low noise level
- Wear-resistant roller material
- Secure attachment of shafts prevents jumping and damage to the accumulation rollers
- High wear resistant roller and chain material
- Roller colour: Saphir blue
- Roller diameter: 9,1 mm
- Chain colour: Brown
- Constant high breaking load
- Feeding and automation technology
- Food processing industry