The CLA chain lubrication system for chain drives from iwis: economical, clean, absolutely precise!
As more than two thirds of all chain failures can be avoided with proper relubrication.
Thanks to the use of a special applicator, the new Chain Lubrication System from iwis permanently delivers lubricant to the chain drive and other components – and in this way ensures a long chain service life economically, cleanly and with absolute precision.
An environmentally friendly, "green" solution that also lowers costs and reduces the risk of contamination of plant equipment.
Regular maintenance and lubrication are essential to ensure low wear and extend the service life of a chain drive.
The CLA lubrication systems supports users to maintain chain drives efficiently and economically.
The iwis CLA lubrication pumps are available in the following versions:
Perfect lubrication with the iwis CLA high-performance oils
Two lubricants – ideal for use with the iwis CLA lubrication system and perfectly suited for the relubrication of chains.
iwis CLA Oil HP
- High-performance oil with PTFE for outstanding wear and corrosion protection properties
- Highly effective additives for outstanding flow properties combined with slip-resistance due to its high viscosity
- Ideally suited even for fast-running chain drives
|Viscosity at 40 °C||2.500 mm²/s|
|Density at +15 °C||0,92 g/cm³|
|Temperature range||-10 °C bis +80 °C|
iwis CLA Oil Food
- Low-viscosity, high-performance lubricant with good flow properties and offering outstanding wear protection with NSF-H1 food grade approval
- Carefully selected additives allow the lubricant to penetrate perfectly into the chain links
- The extremely resistant, high-adhesion lubricant also has excellent noise-reducing properties
|Viscosity at 40 °C||141 mm²/s|
|Density at +15 °C||0.867 g/cm³|
|Temperature range||-15 °C to +120 °C|
CLA accessories – the right lubrication system configured to meet your individual needs
In addition to the CLA pump, iwis also supplies the corresponding
connecting elements and tubes to form a set that is perfectly
adapted to the application in question.
For more information and technical details, see also the
CLA Operating Instructions.
- Lubricating roller made from PU foam
- Lubrication sprockets
- Tube PA 12-PHL 6x3x1.5
- Plug-in tube connectors for 6 mm various threads
- Adapter for the lubrication points
- 4-pole cable with M12x1 connector