iwis corrosion-resistant chains consist of hardened, highly alloyed steels showing a good wear resistance and considerably higher fatigue and breaking strengths than for stainless chains. CR chains can be used in those applications where chains despite of extreme conditions need to remain flexible and stainless due to hygienic and visual reasons. A lubrication of CR chains is recommended.
- High wear resistance if relubrication is done at regular intervals
- Good and long-lasting corrosion resistance, in comparison with surface-coated chains
- Significantly higher fatigue resistance and breaking strength figures than stainless steel chains, smaller dimensions possible
- Food processing industry
- Packaging industry
- Solar and energy technology
- Pharmaceutical industry, medical technology