The new stainless steel CF chains, made of austenitic stainless steel, are extremely reliable, fatigue- and corrosion-resistant, so they are ideal for use in applications involving food and other contamination-sensitive products. Top iwis quality with an outstanding price-performance ratio. Applications in aggressive environments, in environments involving the application of water or steam and strict cleaning regulations, in environments with extreme high temperatures.
- All plates have a higher proportion of smooth cut edges, assuring improved fatigue resistance, greater endurance and reduced elongation, which in turn mean longer service life and more stability
- All rollers are seamless, guaranteeing smooth running and extreme impact resistance at higher speeds
- Seamless bushes reduce initial wear elongation and guarantee a significantly higher positioning precision than conventional stainless steel roller chains in operation. This is a major advantage in filling, conveying and packaging applications.
- Restricted length tolerances for even more accurate positioning
- Temperature range: -80 °C to +150 °C
- Various special lubricants available e.g. for high temperatures (up to max. 400 °C), low temperatures or food-grade lubricant with H1 approval
- Conveyor chains with customer-specific attachments can be configured and realised at short notice
- Load-elongation diagrams can be created
- Food processing industry
- Packaging industry
- Solar and energy technology