Pitch p (mm)
Width between inner plates b1 min. (mm)
Roller diameter d1 max. (mm)
Pin diameter d2 max. (mm)
Pin length b4 max. (mm)
Max. add. length of connecting link b7 max. (mm)
Total width inner link b2 max. (mm)
Plate thickness Ti/To (mm)
Height inner plate h2 max. (mm) (JWIS: g)
Min. tensile strength ISO/DIN FU (kN)
Weight per meter (kg)
Bearing surface f (cm²)
Product Informationecoplus is the iwis economy brand for light-duty applications with low performance requirements. All ecoplus roller chains are intended for universal use and are therefore lubricated with only one light corrosion protection oil.
- All ecoplus chains are pre-stretched with >30% breaking force following assembly.
- ecoplus standard chains possess especially high breaking strength thanks to special ecoplus pins with high core hardness.
- Case hardened bushes and rollers
- Links plates are heat-treated and black oxidised
- The initial lubrication ECO-1 is an anti-corrosion mineral oil-based lubricant
- Mechanical engineering and systems construction
- Conveyor technology