Side bow chains are generally used as conveyor or drag chains in applications which require a curved track. The chains run around a variety of curves with different radii. A reduced pin diameter enables these chains to negotiate bends, but conical pins or biconical bushes are also possible.
ELITE roller chains have a high wear resistance and significantly higher fatigue strength than the standard requires. The right choice for industrial applications: robust and reliable. All ELITE transmission roller chains are highly pre-tensioned and treated with our special additive chain oil eliDUR+, a high-tech initial lubricant. Non-drip eliDUR+ offers not only the added advantage of improved running characteristics, but also provides better corrosion protection.
- Production on the basis of ISO 606
- Compatible with standard sprockets
- Available with special lubrication, special coatings, or in stainless steel versions on request
- As the usual applications for these chains allow initial lubrication with low-viscosity oil, only a light film of oil remains on the surface
- ELITE side bow chains can be used as basic chains for our FLEXON flat top chain range
- Warehouse technology, materials-handling industry
- Conveyor technology
- Electronics industry and PCB manufacture
- Feeding and automation technology
- Textile and clothing industry