Side bow chains are generally used as conveyor or drag chains in applications which require a curved track. The chains run around a variety of curves with different radii. A reduced pin diameter enables these chains to negotiate bends, but conical pins or biconical bushes are also possible.
iwis high-performance chains with specially designed chain link. Exclusive to iwis.
- Instead of being in contact with the line, the chain link is in overall contact throughout the curved area
- Very narrow radii of curvature are possible because of symmetrical, tapered pins
- By using iwis straight and bent side plates suitable for universal use as conveyor chains
- Warehouse technology, materials-handling industry
- Conveyor technology
- Electronics industry and PCB manufacture
- Feeding and automation technology
- Textile and clothing industry