Patented innovation for cutting-edge insulation displacement connections
Electric motors and electromagnets are the most important components in the majority of electrical devices. Since outstanding safety and a long lifecycle are two of the main requirements, it is essential for all conducting components to offer absolute electrical stability.
IDC stands for Insulation Displacement Connection, our unique technology which creates a reliable gastight connection between enamelled wire and insulation displacement terminal. iwis smart connect supplies the highest quality technology for enamelled wire contacting available today.
The patented “Quadra-Beam” IDC system, which consists of four contact tongues working independently, is designed for contacting a wide variety of wire diameters and creates a contact surface up to 40% larger than comparable conventional IDC versions. Contact pressure is constantly high, creating a gastight connection, guaranteeing not only fault-free operation, but also a long, stable life-cycle of all components. As this technology is suitable for manual, semi- and fully automatic contacting, the consequent production time and cost savings are enormous.
- Job-specific contacting geometries
- Versions for the contacting of enamelled wire or insulated wire.
- Large conductor connection area
- Reliable, heat-resistant connection
- Combination with other contacting technologies is possible e.g. press-fit or plug-in contacts etc.
- Reel stock for automatic processing
- Integration in sub-assemblies
Applications in the following industries:
Your contact at iwis smart connect:
Marc-Michael Enzensperger, Head of Sales
Tel: +49 8362 9122-0