b.dry chains are made from corrosion-free, maintenance-free CF stainless steel with an optimized articulated link that represents a masterpiece of high precision. The capabilities of this material are absolutely unparalleled. b.dry products run
completely dry, but are still more resistant to wear and corrosion, stronger and have a longer service life than comparable chains.
- Properties of individual parts that are perfectly harmonized with each other reduce chain wear and dramatically increase service life. b.dry chains are extremely reliable, withstand high dynamic loads and are corrosion-resistant.
- b.dry chains are completely dry-running. No lubrication is necessary, thanks to a high-performance plastic friction bearing in the articulated link
- Extremely high resistance to aggressive media. Information on chemical resistance of the b.dry chains and bush available on request
- Length tolerances compliant with ISO 606
- Temperature range: –100 °C to +200 °C
- No relubrication required
- Also available as roller chains with attachments or extended pins and as custom-developed chains. ANSI chains also on request.
- Pharmaceutical industry, medical technology
- Food processing industry