InduKet: the Chain Drive Calculation Program for Engineers
Designing and configuring a chain drive is fast and easy using the iwis chain drive calculation program. First select a chain you think will be suitable, the software will then look browse under the term “Industrial chain drives” and identify the appropriate drive chains:
- for power transmission between parallel shafts
- for handling static or pulsating loads
- for use as transport or conveyor chains
Start today and download the program here.
- If you are installing the program for the first time, please enter your user details and hard drive serial number in the registration form below.
- Please download the archive with program installation (31 MB)
- Unzip the archive and start installation with the program "Install.exe".
- To run the program, you need a user file that can only be created by iwis.
If an older version is already installed on your device, it will take over the old user file.
- Run the program "SerialN.exe" (this program is included in the installation archive you have downloaded) to display the serial number of your hard drive "C:\".
- You will receive in return an user file "is.dta" from iwis.
- Copy this user file "is.dta" to an arbitrary temporary directory.
- At the next start of InduKet you can load is.dta from this temporary directory. ( The program will then save the is.dta into the application directory of your user account: "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\iwis" ).